All you need . . .

 This is kind of what I feel like this week . . .

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/599933_509567172415891_550113481_n.jpg
Sometimes all it takes to put a smile on my face is a cup of coffee . . . a cup of strongly brewed black coffee.  And on weeks like this, it's one of the things that keep me going.  Not because of caffeine, that doesn't really work for me unfortunately, but because of the pleasure it gives me as I go throughout my day. How do you like your coffee?  White?  Black?  Barely sweet?  Loaded with sugar?  Leave me a comment and let me know!   

May God  bless all of you above and beyond your wildest expectations, and may He fill your life with love and  . . . . more coffee! (If, of course, you love it anywhere near as much as I do.)  

Happy pilgrimming!

With love,

Destiny

Comments

Popular Posts