From Tennesee to Colorado to Seatle

Dear Friends,

Can you believe September is already upon us?  The summer is almost over, and before we know it, we'll be sipping pumpkin spice lattes and baking up a batch of scones to welcome in the Autumn season!  In case you've wondered what my month of August was like....

This last month has been such a wild adventure! I've literally traveled clear across the United States visiting family!  Starting with a trip to my grandmother's on my mom's side in Tennessee.
Then home for but a week and off again with my dad and brother to Colorado to visit my dad's side of the family!
Then.....instead of going home with my dad and brother like I was suppose to, I did the most random thing I've ever done and hopped on a plane to Seattle, Washington with my uncle's family!  Talk about spontaneous!

Of course, I haven't uploaded all the pictures from my camera yet.  These were just snapped with my phone.  But I decided to post what I did have.

God is so incredibly good, and I couldn't have had a month more blessed!  He provided me the opportunities to travel all over the United States and see much of my dear, sweet family that I hold ever so dear!  His love overwhelms me each and every day and I am so grateful! 

So, please tell me, how was your summer?  Let me know in the comments, or you can email  me!

In the meantime....
Happy Pilgrimming!

Destiny

Comments

Popular Posts