Muffin of the Week: Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins

Hi friends,

With the starting of a new job, the time to write a new recipe has been very slim.  Though I have not had the time to create, I still wanted to share a recipe with you for I feel it would be wrong to keep one this good to myself!  I had to make a snack for our Wednesday night Bible study and who doesn't love a good chocolate chip muffin?  So I took to Pinterest and found a good recipe!  Let me tell you, after making and sharing these muffins, I have decided that Lilly, of Little Sweet Baker, has one of the best recipes hands down!


Here is the link to her recipe:

https://www.littlesweetbaker.com/bakery-style-chocolate-chip-muffins-2/


This recipe is not adjusted for gluten-free or dairy-free adaptations.  If interested, comment below and I will work it out and post it for you! Just because you might have a restricted diet does not mean that you should have to go without a good tasting muffin.  This is my passion and why I write this blog.

Thank you so much for following me along on this journey!

Happy pilgrimming!

Destiny

Comments

Popular Posts