And an Early Spring It Might Be....or not

Happy Ground Hog Day, Friends!

Is everyone ready for an early spring?  Well, Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow and we all know what that means!  Am I really ready for warmer weather?  Absolutely not.  What defines a winter for me is that I have to see snow at least one time to feel like I have had a winter, and, this year, I didn't even travel to see any.  Maybe there is still some hope...after all what does Phil know?




The weather does seem to be warming up as far as the forecast goes for the week.....but I have the full belief that the control of the weather is far beyond a ground hog's fear problems.  It is far beyond any of us!

Psalm 148: 6-7 (ESV)
6. Praise the Lord from the earth, 
you great sea creatures and all deeps,
7.  fire and hail, snow and mist,
stormy wind fulfilling His word!


I mean...just take a look....the weather is literally at His total command, and He can use it to do His bidding...

Jonah 1:4 (ESV)
4 But the Lord hurled a great wind upon the sea, 
and there was a mighty tempest on the sea, 
so the the ship threatened to break up.

We are not talking about Him being able to control with weather like some some mega human from "The Flash"....He owns the weather....He is God.  And we get to be friends with Him.  It is beyond cool the more you think about it.  I think I want to walk a little closer with the controller of the weather....how about you?




Happy Pilgrimming everyone in whatever weather is to come!

Destiny  

Comments

Popular Posts