Remember me? Happy December!

Hello my dear friends,

It's been a minute! 

I'm sitting down with a cup of tea...not coffee, and I know that shocks all of you.  You see...I've already had two cups today...Ok, I've had three.... Whether coffee or tea be your poison, I'd love for you to join me.  I'd make it for you myself if I could, but miles between us keeps me from being able to casually invite you in. Please feel my love none the less. I've even put on some smooth jazz...Christmas jazz but of course!  We have so much to catch up on, and I don't even know where to begin! 

How is your day going so far?  It just so happens to be my day off...

So far, I've taken my beloved brother to school in the beautiful sparkling rain....Yes, I am a total optimist that loves rain....

That rain inspired me! I went all "Martha Stewart" and made cinnamon swirl pancakes for breakfast.  They were as perfectly delicious as they sound...

Big time highlight...I spent some time just chilling with my best Friend!  He's pretty cool and had a whole lot to say...Do you ever feel so incredibly flawed, and He just goes, "Yeah, I can help you work on that IF you let me, but you're so beautiful and I LOVE you!"

I even read a book!  Hello!  I never have time to do that anymore....it was glorious.  And on a Monday of all days.  What a laughable situation.  I feel like the girl that just came back from vacation to another vacation...probably because I just did.  This weekend was glorious! 

Yoga....I did yoga!  I'm so not stretching the truth here... ;) It felt amazing, was just what I needed, and....if you keep reading past that pun and actually got it, you and I just reached a new level in our friendship.  I love you!

I have so much to tell you and I yearn to put a full update on where I am...what my life is like now...but it shall have to what until another day, my dear sweet friends.  I wish my brain was as innovative and creative in front of my computer whilst I'm writing as it is in mid yoga...or at the gym...or dancing...the struggle does exist and you can't pretend not to relate.  Blonde moments are just jokes people use to make themselves feel better...excuses even this blonde uses on the daily. 

Now, I'm off to real life to a mandatory director's meeting that just happens to be today.  I'm excited though!  There are so many opportunities to make a difference no matter where you go, and I want to make the effort to do just that....even just a little one...every single day.  I'm making it my challenge! 

Soon....I'll write again....but until then...

Happy pilgrimming!

Destiny

Comments

  1. Hello Destiny. I am a Pastor rom Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your proile on the blogger and the blog psot. I am truly blessed and eel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you through your pro ile on the blogger and the blog post. I like your resolution to make use o the opportunities to make a di erence. I love getting connected with the people o God around the globe to be encouraged , strengthened and praying or one antoeher . I have been in the Pastoral ministry or last 37 yrs in this great city o MUMBAI a city with a great contrast where richest o rich and the poorest o poor live. We reachout to the poorest o poor with the love o Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults rom the west to come to come to MUMABI to work with us during their vacation time.We would love to have you come to MUMBAI with your riends to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will a have a lie changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar wAnkhede. LOOKING orward to hear rom you very soon. God's richrest blessings on you, your amily and reinds and also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered New year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts