O' a Georgian Winter!

SURPRISE!  A blog post! Not a very long one, but it's still a blog post! I'm actually out of town visiting my grandmother for her birthday.  Hence the time to write!

What a blessing my grandmother has been to the world for the past seventy-six years!  And to be able to come and celebrate her special day with her is so wonderful!  She has so much wisdom to share, so many stories to tell, and most of all......She adores laughing!  Happy Birthday, Grandma!  I love you!

So it snowed.....in Georgia......Twice within the span of two weeks!  That's what I'm talking about!  Finally, God sent us winter!  Thank you, God!  Does anyone think it strange though that it would be warm the weekend in between the two bouts of blessed snow?  Maybe Georgia weather has schizophrenia........Or maybe it's just an example of variety being the spice of life!  But, I find it hilarious that our weather is about as random as a celestial seasonings sampler pack......

So the past couple of weeks for me has consisted of a warm home with power that never went out.....Thanks, God!

Building our whole family out snow with my brother.......
And enjoying a pot of chai late......
What about you? What are your snow stories?  I'd love to read them!

Happy Pilgrimming!

Destiny

Comments

Popular Posts