Hello Again!

Hi there, friend,

I know I haven't written in quite some time, but I promise I have a legitimate reason.  Since last fall, I was working in the field of private caregiving and my patient took a downturn in her health.  This meant working longer hours and spending my free time gaining education to best equip me to handle the new challenges.  Most of my experience is in food service, management, customer service, and other various realms of business...this work was a definite learning curve, but the most rewarding job I have worked to this day.  I got my patient as far down the road to recovery as I could and passed the baton to the next angel, for WE ARE HAVING A BABY!  

I now am spending my days preparing the house for the incoming family addition.  I know, for the most part, I have been writing and sharing recipes.  I plan to continue to do just that, but I would also like to use this blog as a venue to share the other things that happen in my life.  I know that every mama in the world writes a blog, but I don't write to gain a following.  I write so that if anyone at all needs a little relatability or needs to laugh at someone else's stupid mistakes for a second...just maybe I can provide that.  

I plan to do a little redesigning of this site in the next couple of weeks, so stick with me. 




We are pretty excited about this adventure we are embarking on!  

Happy pilgrimming! 

Destiny
    

Comments

Popular Posts